HomeNew PassportPassport RenewalChild PassportLost or StolenName ChangeAdd Pages2nd PassportOnline Payment

Just follow the steps........
Your are applying for a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport
For applicants ages 16 and over, follow this process if you are unable to submit the most recent passport that was issued to you because it has been lost or stolen, or if your most recent passport has been damaged. Follow this process even if your lost, stolen, or damaged passport has expired. 
Lost, Stolen or Damaged
U.S. Passport Application
When completed "Do not signyou will be directed to sign by acceptance agent.
2 Passport photos 
Letter of Authorization
Print 2 "L.O.A." authorize getyouruspassport.com to expedite your U.S. PassportClick here to print
Form DS-64 is needed to cancel a lost or stolen passport.While completing this form, make sure to give all information detailing the circumstances of the loss or theft of your passport.
1 Photo copy of your drivers license or state ID, with an issue date of 6 months or longer.

 Proof of Identity 
Proof of Citizenship
Provide one of the following; Certified U.S. Birth Certificate or your most recent U.S. Passport or your Naturalization documents.
Evidence of Travel
If you are driving to Mexico or Canada, please provide a typed formal letter addresssed to the passport office explaining your dates of travel, means of  transportation, the border where you will be crossing, place of destination, and purpose of travel.
2 Copies of your plane ticket or official travel itinerary showing your name and date of travel.
Business Travelers must provide letter from employer outlining immediate travel.
U.S Passport Fee
Check or Money Order in the amount of $170.00 Made Payable To "U.S. Department Of State".
Acceptance Agent 
In order to verify your identity and maintain security when applying for a U.S. Passport, all passport applicants are required to show up in person at their local passport acceptance agent. These agents are located at Post Offices and County Clerk's Offices across the country. There will be a $25.00 fee
Place these items in Fedex envelope
1. Sealed envelope from acceptance agent.
1  Letter of authorization Click to Print
1. Copy of travel itinerary 
Fedex to: Please Call For Shipping Instructions

Same day service and 48hr service must be shipped "First Overnight" Thru Fedex. If It is delivered past 8:30am it will not be processed until next day.
Need assistance call
U.S. Department of State Fee for Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport is $170.00

Create form when completed online. Then print.
Click & Find Location.