HomeNew PassportPassport RenewalChild PassportLost or StolenName ChangeAdd Pages2nd PassportOnline Payment

Just follow the steps........
 You have to provide an original name change document bearing the official seal of the issuing authority.

These include: Court Decree, Mariage Certificate, Divorce Decree.

All original documents will be returned to you with your new passport. Note: Uncertified copies or notarized documents are Unacceptable
Your applying for a name change
Select this process if you answer YES to all of the following:
Your name has been legally changed due to marriage or a court order; and Your most recent passport was issued within the last 15 years; and Your most recent passport is in your possession and is undamaged. 

Name Change
U.S. Passport Name Change Application
Please Create Form when finished filling out application online then print.Once printed there should be Two(2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2
Letter of Authorization
Print 1 "L.O.A." authorizing getyouruspassport.com to expedite your U.S. PassportClick here to print
Your Valid U.S. Passport
Legal Name Change Document.
1 Copy of your plane ticket or official travel itinerary showing your name and date of travel.
Evidence of Travel
Business Travelers must provide letter from employer outlining immediate travel.
Your most recent passport is the very last US passport you were issued by the passport office.
If you are driving to Mexico or Canada, please provide a typed formal letter addresssed to the passport office explaining your dates of travel, means of  transportation, the border where you will be crossing, place of destination, and purpose of travel.
          1. DS-5504  Application
          2. Your valid passport
          3. Evidence of Immediate Travel
          4. Authorization Letter
          5. The $60.00 or $170.00 check or money                   order to "U.S. Dept. of State"
          6. Payment to getyouruspassport.com 
Please place the following documents in a FedEx envelope.
Check or money order for $60.00 if passport was issued within a year. $170 if it was not issued within a year Made Payable to the "U.S. Department of State
Fedex to: Please Call For Shipping Instructions

Same day service and 48hr service must be shipped "First Overnight" Thru Fedex. If It is delivered past 8:30am it will not be processed until next day.
Need assistance call
Click & Find Location